Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Thursday, May 7, 2015

33. Hadith: Salih ibn Mismar and Ja'far ibn Burqan Rahimahullah narrates that Nabi ﷺ asked Harith ibn Malik: How are you, O Harith ibn Malik? He replied: A Mu'min, O Rasulullah! He asked: A true Mu'min! He replied: A true Mu'min. Nabi ﷺ said: For every truth, there is a reality. So what is the reality of your Iman? He replied: I have turned myself away from the world, and pass my nights awake (in worship) and pass my days in thirst (fasting). And as if I am seeing the l Arsh (Throne) of my Rabb when it shall be brought, and as if I am seeing the people of Paradise visiting one another therein, and as if I am hearing the howling of the people of the Fire! At that, Rasulullah ﷺ said: (Harith is) A Mu'min whose heart has been enlightened. (Musannaf 'Abdur Razzaq)

0 comments:

Post a Comment