Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Friday, September 29, 2017

Abu Musa Radiyallahu 'anhu narrates that Nabi Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam said: Indeed my example and the example of what Allah has sent with me, is that of a man who came to some people and said: O my people! Verily I have seen the (enemy's) army with my own eyes, and indeed I am a sincere Warner, so protect yourself! So, a group of his people obeyed him; and left at night proceeding out stealthily till they were safe. While another group of them disbelieved him and stayed at their place till the morning. So, the army attacked them at dawn,
destroying and annihilating them. Hence, this is the example of the one who obeys me and follows what I have come with (Qur'an and Sunnah), and the example of the one, who disobeys me and disbelieves in the Truth which I have come with. (Bukhari: 7283)

Note: Traditionally, Arabs attacked at dawn. Those who wished to avoid this danger, travelled in the early part of the night.

Share on: Email | Telegram | WhatsApp

0 comments:

Post a Comment